Friday, July 9, 2010

Great timing

In what will be a few short hours, I will be on my way to the airport. From Kolkata to Mumbai to Frankfurt to Chicago to Omaha . . .

What am I excited about most at the moment? I am going to make it into Chicago in time to watch the World Cup final game! And my team? Go Netherlands!

Melissa and I are on different flights but our layovers will overlap in both Frankfurt and Chicago. She just can't get rid of me . . . if I can make it, I will greet her each time she steps off that plane. And she thought she'd get some peace :-) The World Cup final game is especially exciting to me because I get to share it with her.

It's better when it's shared.

Please keep me in your prayers. Pray that I make all my connections.

See you on the other side!

2 comments:

  1. Oh roomie! I will pray for you! Can we please have a phone date when you get on American soil? That was one of the best thoughts of my day today!

    Aaron is equally excited about the final game of the world cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayayayay!!! but I'm sorry that your team lost:( But so glad that you're enjoying America... how is the reverse culture shock? I'll be praying... much love!

    ReplyDelete