Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Return

I was trying to tell my cousins (whom I stayed with for 3 weeks in August), that since I left them, I had such a great time . . . but it came out wrong because my time with them had been so good as well. I just meant that life is good.

The last two and a half months in the States were really good and refreshing. I am not sure that I deserved my time there, but I definitely made the most of it.

Just a quick word to say that I am back in K-town, India, and that I will be returning to the blogging world.

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAY!!! I'm sad though that we didn't get to meet up... what rotten luck! But so glad your trip to the states was wonderful:) India is off limits until nov 30th for military... maybe someday next year I can visit?

    ReplyDelete